DuPage County, IL


Protect your most valuable investment with Property Fraud Alert!

Name: *
Middle Initial:
Address: *
Email or Phone Number:
Branch of Service: *
Years of Service:
Upload Photo:
How did you hear about Honor Rewards?
I hereby certify that I am an honorably discharged Veteran of the armed forces of the United States of America. *

It is a violation of federal criminal law to alter, forge or counterfeit a DD-214, certificate of discharge. The law is as follows:

“18 U.S. Code § 498 – Military or naval discharge certificates

Whoever forges, counterfeits, or falsely alters any certificate of discharge from the military or naval service of the United States, or uses, unlawfully possesses or exhibits any such certificate, knowing the same to be forged, counterfeited, or falsely altered, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.”

It is also a violation of state law in several states to falsely represent that one is a veteran.

Click here to view a list of all participating businesses

Click here to sign-up your business