Pike County, IN

Participation in the Honor Rewards program is open to all Veterans and Active Duty Military Personnel.

Protect your most valuable investment with Property Fraud Alert!

If your Military Discharge is not currently on record, we can file it at the same time you register for your Honor Rewards Card. There is no fee for this service.

It is a violation of federal criminal law to alter, forge or counterfeit a DD-214, certificate of discharge. The law is as follows:

“18 U.S. Code § 498 – Military or naval discharge certificates

Whoever forges, counterfeits, or falsely alters any certificate of discharge from the military or naval service of the United States, or uses, unlawfully possesses or exhibits any such certificate, knowing the same to be forged, counterfeited, or falsely altered, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.”

It is also a violation of state law in several states to falsely represent that one is a veteran.

Name: *
Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY): *
Address: *
Branch of Service: *
Years of Service: *
Military Discharge Number?
What County is Your Military Discharge Recorded In?
Upload Photo:

Click here to sign-up your business

Participating Businesses

Harting Studio – (10% off on all studio portrait session fees and print orders. Includes family and children’s [portraits and high school senior portraits. Also includes framed items and other custom products.)

Evans & Son RV Sales – (10% off any in store items)

Amber Manor Care Center – ( Free meal to veteran and a guest to dine at our facility. Call in advance, limit one meal per person every 6 months)

Petersburg Hardware – (5% off your purchase. Some exclusions apply. See store for details and cannot be combined with other offers or online)